Who We Support
Rhode Island-based non-profit organizations, with priority given to producing arts organizations, public and private schools, health-related services for individuals, and community organizations. Due to the overwhelming demand, we are unable to honor donation requests for organizations located outside of Rhode Island at this time. All ticket donations are made at the sole discretion of Trinity Rep based on the requesting organization and the services provided by the organization.
What We Give
Two ticket vouchers each good for one ticket to a subscription series performance at Trinity Rep.
Restrictions: Vouchers may only be used for the first 11 performances of a production excluding Saturdays. Vouchers are also not valid for A Christmas Carol; prime seating locations; special engagements, events, or book-in performances. All shows are subject to availability. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or applied toward the cost of a subscription.
All requests must be received at least six weeks in advance of your event date.
How to Ask
- All ticket donation requests must be submitted via the online form below.
- Describe your fundraising event (including the date and the beneficiary).
- Include the name, address and phone number of the contact person for your organization.
- Requests are reviewed and responded to by online form only. This process can take up to six weeks. No phone calls, letters, or e-mails, please.
- We cannot replace lost, misplaced or stolen vouchers.
- We do not accept requests for subscriptions or cash donations.
One request per organization will be honored per calendar year.