2019-20 Group Ticket Information
Get your group together! Bring a group of 10 or more to Trinity Rep and experience live theatre at its best. A perfect place to bring your friends, family, workplace groups, book clubs, alumni organizations and more! All while saving up to 30% on tickets.
- Professional live theatre for a fraction of the cost of Broadway
- First-class customer support from our Group Sale Associate who can help plan your entire visit, from planning your performance to recommending additional elements of your trip to Providence
- Talkback can be requested with a member of our artistic staff for your performance
- Only a onetime $10 handling fee for your group
- Group tickets for the 2019-20 Season (excluding A Christmas Carol) are released earlier than single tickets for best availability
- On-site receptions are available along with offsite receptions with one of our partner restaurants!
Regular Season Productions
These rates are applicable for: Fade, August Wilson’s Radio Golf, A Tale of Two Cities, Sweat, and Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.
Preview, Peak and Non-peak Performances:
- Save up to 20% on tickets for groups of 10-50 people
- Save up to 25% on groups of 51+
Special Holiday Production
Save up to 30% on groups of 20 or more for A Christmas Carol!
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 25%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 30%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 35%
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 20%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 25%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 25%
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 10%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 15%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 18%
Q: Can we exchange our tickets for a new date?
A: The entirety of the group’s tickets may be exchanged into another performance only with the approval of Trinity Rep. If the new performance has a higher ticket price the group will be responsible for paying the difference in price.
Q: How do we get our tickets?
A: Tickets can be held at will call or can be mailed out prior to the performance.
Q: Do all seats have to be for the same performance to qualify as a group purchase?
A: Yes, to qualify as a group purchase all tickets must be for the same performance date and time.
Q: How soon will I get my tickets?
A: Your tickets can be mailed out to you as soon as we receive full payment for your order.
Q: How do I start?
A: You can call our Group Sales Associate, Ava Mascena, at (401) 453-9238 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Or you can send her an email anytime at: email@example.com
Want to stay in the loop? Email Ava at firstname.lastname@example.org to add you to our Group Mailing list. It’s the best way to stay on top of all the information you’ll need to know!
Click here to see our 2019-20 Season show Schedule.