Group Ticket Information
Get your group together! Bring a group of 10 or more to Trinity Rep and experience live theater at its best. A perfect place to bring your friends, family, workplace groups, book clubs, alumni organizations and more! All while saving up to 30% on tickets.
- Professional live theater for a fraction of the cost of Broadway
- First-class customer support from our Group Sale Associate who can help plan your entire visit, from planning your performance to recommending additional elements of your trip to Providence
- Talk backs can be requested with a member of our artistic staff for your performance
- Only a one-time $10 handling fee for your group
- Group tickets (excluding A Christmas Carol) are released for sale earlier than single tickets, for best availability
- On-site receptions are available along with offsite receptions with one of our partner restaurants!
Regular Season Productions
Preview, Peak and Non-peak Performances:
- Save up to 20% on tickets for groups of 10-50 people
- Save up to 25% on groups of 51+
Special Holiday Production
Save up to 30% on groups of 20 or more for A Christmas Carol
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 25%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 30%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 35%
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 20%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 25%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 25%
- Groups of 20-50 can save up to 10%
- Groups of 51-100 can save up to 15%
- Groups of 100+ can save up to 18%
Q: Can we exchange our tickets for a new date?
A: The entirety of the group’s tickets may be exchanged into another performance only with the approval of Trinity Rep. If the new performance has a higher ticket price the group will be responsible for paying the difference in price.
Q: How do we get our tickets?
A: Tickets can be held at will call or can be mailed out prior to the performance.
Q: Do all seats have to be for the same performance to qualify as a group purchase?
A: Yes, to qualify as a group purchase all tickets must be for the same performance date and time.
Q: How soon will I get my tickets?
A: Your tickets can be mailed out to you as soon as we receive full payment for your order.
Q: How do I start?
A: You can call the box office at (401) 351-4242 Monday-Friday between the hours of 9:00 am-5:00 pm. Or email email@example.com.