Do you love Trinity Rep? Do you find yourself regularly talking about Trinity Rep’s productions and programs to your friends, family, and colleagues? Well, then we need YOU!
The Community Builders, a connectivity and outreach program for adults, makes you the ultimate theater insider. In return, we ask you to help spread the word about the great work we’re doing onstage and off.
As a Community Builder, you will:
- Read all of the scripts for the 2017-18 season
- Meet once as a group in the fall to discuss the scripts and identify one play with which you would like to especially work on building community connections.
- Work with Trinity Rep’s Community Engagement Coordinator Rebecca Noon to identify who you will reach out to and what you will attempt (eg, bring a specific group to: First Chat, a performance, or Context & Conversation)
- Create a check-in schedule for you and Rebecca leading up to the show’s first rehearsal, which may involve email, phone, or in-person communication.
In return, you will be compensated with:
- Early access to all scripts
- Access to all first rehearsals (which are always Tuesdays at 1:30pm)
- Insider information regarding the shows and the artistic teams involved
- Input and influence on who accesses Trinity Rep and its programs
- An end-of-season celebration, including any community connections we make throughout the season.
To apply send an email or letter to Rebecca Noon at email@example.com describing why you’d like to be a Community Builder, including what communities you are a part of, what you love about live performance, and the three aspects of your life you hold the most dear.