April 10-17, 2023
Join Trinity Rep’s artistic and executive leadership for an extraordinary group travel experience to London, England.
This April, we return to this remarkable city to experience the art, architecture, and amazing theater offerings. You’ll enjoy eight days and seven nights in London, experiencing six theatrical performances, gaining exclusive insights from artists, exploring the city on bespoke walking tours, and engaging in lively conversations with fellow theater lovers.
Tour registration opens Monday, November 28, 2022 at 10am EST.
Monday, April 10 to Monday, April 17, 2023 (8 days / 7 nights)
Double occupancy Deluxe Accommodations: $9,000/person
Single occupancy Deluxe Accommodations: $10,500
A 50% deposit is due upon booking to reserve your spot on the trip. Remaining balance due by January 9, 2023. Contact Colin Baylor at (401) 453-9235 or email@example.com to register today!
- Hotel: Seven nights, premium accommodations at a leading hotel in central London.
- Meals: Welcome reception. Full English breakfast daily. Three multi-course group meals. Farewell reception.
- Experiences: Tickets to 6 performances curated by Artistic Director Curt Columbus, including the UK premiere of The Secret Life of Bees, directed by Brown/Trinity alum Whitney White.
- Exploration: Private bespoke tours in central London by Blue Badge-certified guide Karen Pierce Goulding and plenty of personal time to self-program and enjoy London at your leisure with concierge support from Nate Watson.
- Enrichment: Engaging in-depth discussions and wine reception after evening performances. Access to select artists. Full participation and guide services of artistic director Curt Columbus and Nate Watson.
- Airfare: Travelers are responsible for booking their own flights to London. Please plan to arrive by the evening of Monday, April 10th. We recommend the daytime flight on British Airways from Boston to London-Heathrow. For assistance with booking your flight and/or airport and hotel transfers, please contact Nate Watson at (401) 497-7169 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transportation between venues that are within reasonable walking distance
Trip cancellation insurance or travel insurance (insurance is strongly recommended, please see information in “The Fine Print” below.)
- Meals/gratuities on your own
To register, please contact Colin Baylor at (401) 453-9235 or email@example.com.
Tour Registration opens Monday, November 28, 2022 at 10am EST.
THE FINE PRINT
Reservations: Reservations will be processed and dated in order of receipt. Space is limited. Reservations strongly encouraged by December 15, 2022 to hold your spot on the tour.
Tax-Deductible Donation: This trip is a fundraiser for Trinity Rep and a portion of proceeds will support the theater’s artistic and education programming. The estimated fair market value of goods and services received is $7,300/person for double occupancy and $8,800/person for single occupancy.
Cancellation Charges/Refunds: All cancellations must be made in writing. From deposit to January 9, 2023, the cancellation charge will be 50% of deposit. From January 10, 2023 to departure, no refund. Should you cancel your reservation, but Trinity Rep is able to fill your vacancy up to 30 days prior to departure, a full refund will be given minus a $1,000 cancellation fee. Rates are based on group participation and it is understood and agreed that once the tour has started there will be no refund for unused portions of the tour for any reason.
Group size: Minimum group size is 12 paid participants. Tour will not operate with fewer people. Maximum tour size is 16 paid participants.
Documents required: Valid passport for United States citizens; passport must not expire for at least six months from the date of travel. (For other citizenships, please contact Colin Baylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or (401) 453-9235.) Proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination.
Not included: Transportation to and from London. Unless specified, meals and beverages are not included, nor are personal incidentals, such as telephone calls and laundry; and any item not specifically mentioned above. Personal items charged to your room must be settled at check-out time.
Insurance: Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended to protect against cancellation due to illness. For info on purchasing travel insurance, visit tinyurl.com/TourInsurance or contact Nate Watson at (401) 497-7169.
Liability: Trinity Repertory Company and Elevated Travel Adventures LLC assume no responsibility or liability in connection with the services of any train, vessel, carriage, aircraft, or other conveyance that may be used wholly or in part in the performance of their duty to travelers; neither will they be responsible for any act, error, or omission, or for any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by reason of any proprietor, or for any other person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets or coupons are issued. Trinity Rep and Elevated Travel Adventures LLC reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any traveler as a member of the tour at any time. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the travelers, for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alterations may be made without penalty to the tour operators. Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the traveler. The sole responsibility of any airline used in the tour is limited to that set out on the traveler contract evidenced by the ticket. Any carrier used is not responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time travelers are not aboard their planes or conveyances. Similar responsibilities as noted above apply to all carriers.
Cancellation Charges: No refunds. All cancellations must be made in writing. Rates are based on group participation and it is understood and agreed that once the tour has started there will be no refund for unused portions of the tour for any reason.