2021 Virtual London Tour
Saturday, April 17 and Saturday, April 24, 2021
1:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT each day
Looking for an escape? Join Trinity Rep for a virtual jaunt to London. Two afternoons of delightful walking tours and theater talk, paired with month-long access to world-class productions from the National Theatre, will brighten your spring.
This experience will take place on Zoom. Links will be provided to registrants in advance.
$195 per household (single Zoom link)
Day One (April 17, 2021, 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT) schedule includes:
- Meet and greet with your host Trinity Rep Artistic Director Curt Columbus
- Hour-long virtual walking tour of London with award-winning guide Karen Pierce-Goulding providing live narrative and offering opportunities for questions
- Introduction to three featured National Theatre productions* and in-depth live conversations with artists
Day Two (April 24, 2021,1:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT) schedule includes:
- “Judy in London” a music-focused virtual walking tour exploring Judy Garland’s London, with Adam Scott-Goulding providing live narrative and offering opportunities for questions
- A peek into the Chesterfield Mayfair, a favorite of past Trinity Rep London travelers
- Group discussion of three featured plays led by Curt Columbus. Pour yourself a cup of tea and engage in lively discussion of the productions you’ve watched.
Each registered household will also receive a link to activate one month of access to National Theatre at Home (included in the tour registration fee) where they may watch the three featured productions and many others online. National Theatre at Home also offers an app that is compatible with Apple, Google, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku TV.
* Featured productions will be announced shortly. National Theatre at Home updates their offerings regularly, and we are confirming which shows will be available during our virtual tour dates. Titles will be announced upon confirmation.
- Transportation to and from your couch
- Internet access
The fair market value of Trinity Rep’s 2021 Virtual London Tour is $195 per household. Donations beyond the purchase price of the virtual tour are welcome and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Scheduled activities subject to change.