A lottery for a limited number of $49 tickets to The Prince of Providence will occur one day before each performance.
Entries will only be valid if submitted between 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
How it Works:
- All lottery tickets will be sold for $49 each*
- One entry per person per performance
- Entries will be accepted from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Each entry will be time-stamped and only submissions between those hours will be entered into the drawing
- After the 1:00 pm deadline, the box office will select winners and get into contact with them. Winners will have one hour after being notified by the box office to complete their order before a new winner is selected
- There is a two-ticket maximum per performance
- The lottery will not be available for performances on Thursday, September 12 or Monday, September 16
To enter the ticket lottery, please click here.
*plus applicable handling fees