Join Trinity Rep’s artistic director Curt Columbus and resident acting company member Joe Wilson, Jr. for an unforgettable theater tour to London.
This October, we return to this remarkable city to experience the art, architecture, and amazing theater offerings. You’ll enjoy nine days and eight nights in London, experiencing seven theatrical performances, gaining exclusive insights from artists, exploring the city on bespoke walking tours, and engaging in lively conversations with fellow theater lovers.
Saturday, October 8, 2022 to Sunday October 16, 2022 (nine days / eight nights)
Double occupancy: $6800/person
Single occupancy: $7500/person
Group Airfare add-on (optional): $950/person round-trip (includes daytime flights in main cabin/coach class and motor coach transportation to/from Trinity Rep to Boston/Logan and transfer coach to/from London/Heathrow)
A 50% deposit is due upon booking to reserve your spot on the trip. Remaining balance due by Wednesday, August 31, 2022. Contact Colin Baylor at (401) 453-9235 or email@example.com to register today!
- Pre-trip Gathering: Get to know fellow travelers at a pre-tour get-together hosted by Trinity Rep artistic director Curt Columbus
- Hotel: Eight nights’ deluxe accommodations at The Clermont, Charing Cross a leading four-star hotel in central London
- Meals: Welcome reception. Full English breakfast daily. Two three-course lunches. One three-course dinner. Farewell reception.
- Experiences: Tickets to seven theatrical productions, including:
- Two productions at the National Theatre. Blues for an Alabama Sky by Pearl Cleage, directed by Lynette Linton, featuring Emmy-winning Samira Wiley (The Handmaid’s Tale); and The Boy With Two Hearts (“★★★★ ‘Deserves as wide an audience as possible, from schoolchildren to politicians.’ – Guardian).
- Donmar Warehouse’s new production of the 10-time Tony Award-winning musical The Band’s Visit, directed by Michael Longhurst.
- The Olivier Award-winning, visually astonishing West End production of Life of Pi. (“One of the most stunning theatre shows i have ever seen.” – Time Out)
- Rebecca Frecknall’s electrifying and immersive new West End production of Cabaret at the Kit Kat Club.
- And more to be announced!
- Exploration: Two private, bespoke walking tours in central London by a Blue Badge-certified guide and a free day on the itinerary to self-tour.
- Enrichment: In-depth discussions and wine reception after evening performances. Access to select artists. Full participation and guide services of artistic director Curt Columbus and Nate Watson.
- Transportation to and from London, unless Group Air travel purchased as an add-on (see details in Pricing section above)
- Transportation between venues that are within reasonable walking distance
- Trip cancellation insurance or travel insurance (insurance is strongly recommended, please see information in “The Fine Print” below.)
- Meals/gratuities on your own
To register, please contact Colin Baylor at (401) 453-9235 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FINE PRINT
Reservations: Reservations will be processed and dated in order of receipt. Space is limited. Reservations strongly encouraged by July 31, 2022 to hold your spot on the tour.
Tax-Deductible Donation: This trip is a fundraiser for Trinity Rep and a portion of proceeds will support the theater’s artistic and education programming. The estimated fair market value of goods and services received is $4930/person for double occupancy; $5930/person for single occupancy; and $950/person for optional group airfare.
Cancellation Charges/Refunds: All cancellations must be made in writing. From deposit to August 31, 2022, the cancellation charge will be 50% of deposit. From September 1, 2022 to departure, no refund. Should you cancel your reservation, but Trinity Rep is able to fill your vacancy up to 30 days prior to departure, a full refund will be given minus a $1,000 cancellation fee. Rates are based on group participation and it is understood and agreed that once the tour has started there will be no refund for unused portions of the tour for any reason.
Group size: Minimum group size is 24 paid participants. Tour will not operate with fewer people. Maximum tour size is 32.
Documents required: Valid passport for United States citizens; passport must not expire for at least six months from the date of travel. (For other citizenships, please contact Colin Baylor at email@example.com or (401) 453-9235.) Proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination.
Not included: Transportation to and from London, unless Group Air Travel is purchased as an add-on. Unless specified, meals and beverages are not included, nor are personal incidentals, such as telephone calls and laundry; and any item not specifically mentioned above. Personal items charged to your room must be settled at check-out time.
Insurance: Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended to protect against cancellation due to illness. For info on purchasing travel insurance, visit tinyurl.com/TourInsurance or contact Nate Watson at (401) 497-7169.
Liability: Trinity Repertory Company and Elevated Travel Adventures LLC assume no responsibility or liability in connection with the services of any train, vessel, carriage, aircraft, or other conveyance that may be used wholly or in part in the performance of their duty to travelers; neither will they be responsible for any act, error, or omission, or for any injury, loss, accident, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned by reason of any proprietor, or for any other person engaged in carrying out the purpose for which tickets or coupons are issued. Trinity Rep and Elevated Travel Adventures LLC reserve the right to decline to accept or retain any traveler as a member of the tour at any time. In the event it becomes necessary or advisable for the comfort or well-being of the travelers, for any reason whatsoever, to alter the itinerary or arrangements, such alterations may be made without penalty to the tour operators. Additional expenses, if any, shall be borne by the traveler. The sole responsibility of any airline used in the tour is limited to that set out on the traveler contract evidenced by the ticket. Any carrier used is not responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time travelers are not aboard their planes or conveyances. Similar responsibilities as noted above apply to all carriers.